Historic villa for Sale to Taormina
"The Falconara" is a villa on a hill overlooking the beautiful bay of Giardini Naxos. It is built around 1780 by Admiral Horatio Nelson, it is on three floors about 350.00 square meters each. The first floor consists of a spacious hallway leading to the rooms, all overlooking the sea and a sleeping area with a separate entrance. In the second floor there is also a living area with access to the park, tea room, conversation room, dining room and every bed room is served by a bathroom with bath and fitted wardrobes. The third floor is dedicated to the services and to the kitchen, overlooking the internal courtyard. The park is about 50.000,00 square meters and it has a thick vegetation of tropical nature . Villa is located near historic Taormina's center.
Last update 26-09-2023